Welcome to the British Association for Holocaust Studies
Organised in association with Holocaust Studies: A Journal of Culture and History, the British Association for Holocaust Studies (BAHS) brings together academics, teachers and other educators in an effort to further the knowledge and teaching of the Holocaust in the United Kingdom.
The BAHS provides a forum for academic discussion and the exchange of ideas, advertising of conferences and calls for papers, the collating of current research projects and the submission of articles for consideration by the journal.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the BAHS, please contact the BAHS secretary, Jo Pettitt at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is DeepFake the Future of Holocaust Memory?
- Genocide and its Discontents
- Educating People to Speak Up Against Anti-Semitism and Hate: Theatre Performance of ‘Thin Edge of the Wedge’
- ‘Light in the Tunnel’: Witnessing to the Holocaust and Nazi Persecution as Intertwined Light and Darkness
- HMD 2021: In conversation with Holocaust Survivor Zigi Shipper (BEM)