Welcome to the British Association for Holocaust Studies Blog.
The BAHS is dedicated to sharing, inspiring and promoting research within the international field of Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
Our aim is to provide a space for students, researchers and professionals to share their research, experiences and perspectives on a variety of current and thought-provoking topics relevant to the memory and history of the Holocaust, as well as other instances of genocide. This might include an event, interview, exhibition, book, film, museum or archive.
We welcome all contributions, and ask that you send your details and proposed topic to Hannah Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posts should be between 800-1,500 words. We look forward to hearing from you!
The views presented in these blogs are those of the authors alone.
Latest Blog Posts:
- Is DeepFake the Future of Holocaust Memory?
- Genocide and its Discontents
- Educating People to Speak Up Against Anti-Semitism and Hate: Theatre Performance of ‘Thin Edge of the Wedge’
- ‘Light in the Tunnel’: Witnessing to the Holocaust and Nazi Persecution as Intertwined Light and Darkness
- HMD 2021: In conversation with Holocaust Survivor Zigi Shipper (BEM)